Michael Faraday: Designed to Discover
Designed to Discover
By God’s design, an uneducated poor boy with a speech impediment and undiagnosed learning disability became one of the greatest scientists in history! Michael Faraday was clearly designed to discover and considered it an honor to use scientific discovery for the good of mankind and the glory of God.
This 6-part lesson includes ideas for 25+ activities to enhance the learning process and provide further teaching to help the children know and enjoy God the Creator for themselves.
- 6-part Michael Faraday lesson for kids
- Printable visuals and PPT slides
- Coloring pages and conversation starters
- Interactive game ideas
- Memory verse helps and games
- Play-based activities and snack ideas