Enjoying God My Creator
Have you ever heard of a glass frog, umbrella bird, or panda ant? Have you ever considered how God anticipated your first baby steps even before the stars existed? Have you ever wondered at the vastness of crab nebula, Betelgeuse, and spiral galaxies? Enjoying God My Creator! has 70+ multi-sensory, multi-age, play-based activities that will help you explore God’s creation with kids as you enjoy Him together. Most of the activities use common items from your kitchen or backyard and can be completed in 15 minutes or less.
This flexible activity guide can help you plan…
- meaningful games to use in Sunday School
- devotional ideas for family Bible time
- Bible curriculum for your homeschool
- ideas to supplement your current curriculum
- activities for your community outreach
- creative experiences for your homeschool group
A wide variety of activities are included so you can pick and choose whatever works best for your unique situation. Sample schedules are included to help you combine multiple activities and create full-length lessons that you can use in Sunday School or other children’s ministries.
Get Your FREE Digital Copy Today
If desired, you can also purchase a printed copy of this book on Amazon.